The £10,000 Clore Award has been handed to The Hepworth Wakefield, with the judges praising its world-class education programme: ‘The integration of curatorial and learning programmes’.
- Stephen Deuchar, Chair of Judges and Director of the Art Fund
- Bettany Hughes, historian, author and broadcaster specialising in classical history
- Bob and Roberta Smith, a British contemporary artist
- Sarah Crompton, Arts Editor in Chief of the Daily Telegraph
- Tristram Hunt MP, historian, writer and broadcaster